Last week we did a ILT stands for intergrated lerning task. We were going to do a finix Fox but we did a mining bee. On our poster we did a 3D model of it. Our teacher Mrs Robie put us in pairs I was in a pairs with a girl we also had to do a oral on it and we also did dress up I had to were a fairy wings I looked so funny. We also had to do actions in the oral about the mining bee. It was so funny when we had to do the oral. My other friends orals were so funny they were so creative. The orals were so amazing.
Camp
I am hoping to have a very nice time at camp and I really want my friends in my dorm. I am felling really exited for camp because it is on Wednesday. I want my bunk mates to be Conor Jed Travis Levi and Declan because they are my best friends. I am excited because we are going to a place I haven’t been before. I am nervous for camp because I have not been to this place before it is going to be really fun their. We are going to High Africa.
No comments:
Post a Comment