Sining inspector
We rounded up in the hall I was a little nervous when I saw him he was very tall and had a moustache I liked it. He called me up and said I must sing I didn’t now a lot of songs but I new Pretty Pollie. I asked if I could sing it. He said, “Get on with it” so I did. It wasn’t very good but I did it any way.
He got so angry shouted, “Get out of here you are so soupost to sing here”. So I had to leave we went back to class and my teacher said, “Why are you back so early” I told her everything. I went back to the sining inspector to watch the other people Gladys and Jesse were so good. When everyone was finished we had to go back to class we went back to that same old work that we do.
I was talking to one of my friends at school We where talking about what had happened .
My friend and I we sang together we both hated it. By now Mr Raymond was teaching. He was looking right down at us we we both zipped our lips
He began teaching again what a bad teacher I thought. We both absolutely hated him.He was dreadful.
The end
No comments:
Post a Comment